01. We respect the privacy of users on Luxury SQft . This means that we commit to ensuring that we treat all information provided by you with the highest diligence and integrity including where we utilise the services of partners and third parties. We do not, however, accept responsibility for third parties where this is not stated separately.
04. Luxury SQft uses technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimization purposes. This data is used in order to create user profiles under a pseudonym and cookies are used for this. The collected data can be used by us to present improved and individualised offers and services to a user on Luxury SQft. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the installation of cookies as described under section
05. However, we want to emphasize that in this case the functionality of Luxury SQft(including the ability to place an order) will be limited. The user hereby also agrees to the disclosure of his/her information to third parties in so far as necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship between us and the user or to provide and improve the requested services necessary and required. Any further use of the data, particularly passing on or selling to third parties by us is prohibited, except for the aforementioned purpose or if the passing on of data to third parties has explicitly been agreed upon.
06. We will inform you regularly about upcoming collections but you have the right to opt out of receiving messages about collections; notification of this right of refusal is attached to all emails regarding sales events.
07. You can refuse the use of your data for advertisement purposes at any time without any reason by sending an email to email@example.com. This is highlighted to users in every email we send.
08. As a member of Luxury SQft you are able to invite other persons to become members of the Luxury SQft. Please be advised that you can only invite real, natural persons that you know personally. When you provide us with details of a recommended person we only send the invitation to the invited person and do not use the data for any other purpose.
09. You have the right to request details about personal data we hold about you as well as the right to correct or delete this data. If you wish to ascertain what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that we delete or amend personal data we hold about you this may result in circumstances where we can no longer fulfil our contractual duties. In such circumstances we accept no liability to you.
10. Luxury SQFT uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked by a Facebook logo or the words “Social Plug-in by Facebook” or “Facebook Social Plugin”. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance at http://developers.facebook.com/plugins. If you request a page of Luxury SQFT which contains such a plugin, your browser will build up a direct connection to the servers of Facebook.
The content of the plugin is directly transmitted by Facebook to your browser and from there it is incorporated in Luxury SQFT By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the page of Luxury SQFT even if you do not have a Facebook account or if you are not logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) will be sent directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the U.S. and stored there. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit toLuxury SQFT directly to your Facebook account.
If you interact with the plugins, for example, by pressing the “Like” button or by leaving a comment, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server in the US and is stored there. The information is also posted on Facebook and can be seen by your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for purposes of advertising, market research and personalised design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates profiles regarding usage, interests and relationships, e.g. to evaluate your use of Luxury SQFT with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on Luxury SQFT nd to provide further related services with the use of Facebook.